Friday, February 6, 2009

New in 2009
















Well, John will be 10 months old next week. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He has been pretty sick this past month. He has had RSV, an ear infection, and then he developed Roseola adn ran a high fever of 103.6 for about 48 hours and then broke out in a terrible rash from head to toe. Since then however, knock on wood, he has felt really good. He is doing alot of new things so far this year. He is saying bye-bye and waving, saying "uh oh" when he drops something from his highchair, drinking from a sippy cup, and officially "walking" taking 6-7 steps between Adam and I. He is getting braver everyday. Here are a few new pictures and I will upload a video of him walking. Come and visit us anytime!!




1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the new pics. He is doing so great on everything. Mason didn't walk until March. I can't wait to get a chance to visit with you guys again.