Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally updating this!

Wow. I haven't posted in a long time! Life has been crazy! John is now4 1/2 months old. He will be 5 months on September 14th. Time is flying by. John is really developing his own personality now. He thinks his daddy is so funny. Adam can do just about anything and John will laugh. He loves it when I play peek a boo with him and he loves bath time. He is on such a good schedule now and is sleeping well at night. He has made some attempts at rolling over but not very many yet. However, he did somehow roll off the bed last weekend at Brooke and Joe's house. We aren't sure if he rolled or scooted but he ended up on the floor none the less. I was quite upset even though I know that most babies roll of the bed at some time or the other. Well, I promise to do better at updating this for those of you who don't get to see us very often.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the update. Don't feel bad about the bed thing - Mason feel off last week with me a foot away. I think it happens to everyone!