Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008

Today was my final doctor's appointment. I am scheduled to be admitted into Thomas Hospital Sunday night at 10pm and scheduled to be induced Monday April 14, 2008. I can't believe that this little miracle that we have prayed for and dreamed of for so long is finally going to be here. I am very overwhelmed right now. I can't wait to hold him and look at his face. It is going to be a dream come true. Thank you to everyone who has supported us and prayed for us throughout this entire journey. We couldn't have made it without you. I can't wait for you all to finally meet baby John! Only 5 more days!! Woo Hoo!! Love, Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my oldest baby! I can't hardly wait either. Eli, Gramps and I are going to have a ball!!! We can't hardly wait to hold baby John in our arms. We probably won't sleep a wink this weekend. You and Adam are awesome and we are so proud of you. We also want to thank everyone for their prayers and support of our children. We thank God for such a miracle! Love Mom and Tommy

Anonymous said...

Our oldest daughter - how proud we are for you and Adam today. Thank God for your Mom sharing you as though you were our own. We can't wait for John to arrive and take his tiny hand in ours and hold him so close to our heart. These are the most wonderful years of our life. We look forward to growing old with John and Eli running and rambling with us. We will be right there on Monday morning with you and Adam and will be praying hard for all three of you.

Love always -
Uncle Jim and Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam and Amanda! It's April 15, so we all know what that means...He's finally here! I was at the hospital all day yesterday waiting on that little angel to arrive. Amanda your mom was glowing (through her tears) as she walked through those double doors to tell us "He's here". I am so proud of you and Adam. John is a perfect little angel! I just need everyone to get out of my way so I can hold him more! I love you! Ya'll did great but the prayers won't stop here...Love, Aunt Christie